Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lullabies by Lang Leav



First time reading Lang Leav.
And also, my first experience reading poetry

Unexpectedly, I love her writing
It is beautiful
Bittersweet feelings come over me while reading between her lines

Ada banyak sekali bagian yang saya sukai
Ini salah satunya.
Tidak saya tuliskan semua di sini
Hanya beberapa bagian yang saya cuplik, yang berhasil membuat perasaan saya larut

And/or

Then I met you and it changed me. For once
in my life, there was something I wanted. So
much.

Atau ini :

Mixed Messages

The questions you had never asked
were things you were afraid to
know

Itu benar banget kan
Beberapa banyak dari kita yang tidak berani bertanya, karena kita takut mendengar jawabannya?!

Ini juga indah.

Poker Face

the less that is said, the
better
the lesser I’ll be hurt.

Dan ini favorit saya!

Losing you

Losing someone isn’t an occasion or
an event. It doesn’t just happen once. It happens
over and over again. I lose you every
time I pick up your favorite coffee mug;
whenever that one
song plays on the radio, or when I discover
your old t-shirt at the bottom of my laundry
pile.

Don't you find it is beautiful ;)

4 stars  

No comments:

Post a Comment